Thursday 28 November 2013

Confession!!! Lalalalala

Konbawa.................Watashiwa anata o aishite imasu......

hhahahaha..  i love all my customers...

oh,,, what confessions tonight???  hahaha not  confessing on who i love of coz...  i just wanna tell u guys how blur i am and my "almost zero" knowledge of the media artistes. 

HERE GOES MY CONFESSIONS......  u know i have customers who are actresses or free lance actresses ...

First case was Joyce (jwanting on instagram)... she has been a regular customer.. who bought a couple of my items...there was once she came down to my teaching place to collect her item as i had forgotten to pass her stuffs to my helper who usually meet my customer at the Mrt...Well after sometimes...  i decided to check her out on her instagram(sometimes when boredom strikes, i like to look at my customers' profile)...  She looks v pretty from those photos n i decided to ask her to do advertorials...she is very humble and hardworking n really puts in a lot of effort in taking those photos ....Later  I found out that she actually acted in many shows... omg...  Do support n follow her on instagram...




for ur info... i don't watch singapore dramas.. i have been working daily seven days a week...  if i am free.. i only travel, read or watch korea dramas....

Second case:
There is this regular customer who also bought a couple of times from me...  i added her contact recently because i wanted to keep a record ....her pretty n gorgeous profile pic ON WHATSAPP captured my attention .  so again i checked her up on instagram..  well i did not read her profile on her blog..  from her pics.. she looks very pretttttyyyyyy....again i whatsapp her and asked if she could do advertorial for me...  she agreed...  guess what.. when i uploaded her photos.. i was spammed w a lot of messages " how do u know her?' "Do u know that she is a public figure?'  etccccccc..  lot of messages okay?? my gosh...i went to her blog and  found out that she had won many trophies and medals...  SHE IS SHELIA TAN... OMG!!!!SHE IS ALSO VERY HUMBLE....  


oh my... I DID NOT KNOW THAT....  I WAS OBLIVIOUS OR IGNORANT OF THE MEDIA WORLD...  ----------- SG DRAMA ......MEDIA CORP..  HAHAHAHA...  
I ONLY WATCH JACK NEO'S MOVIES.. ASK MY PUPILS AND U WILL KNOW....

HAHAHAHA...

DO SUPPORT BOTH OF THEM OKAY....------JOYCE NG AND SHELIA TAN.... I LOVE THEM...



No comments:

Post a Comment