Friday 22 November 2013

Scammer --- primary six gal, can u believe it??

This scamming incident happened 1.5 to two years back... this gal was a supportive customer of mine initially.. she bought quite a number of items from me ....never had i expected her to be a scammer...  she has a "brilliant" mind i guess...really admire her "talent"  

so what did she do exactly??
one day...  as i was teaching..  out of the blue... i was spammed w messages like this
" can i collect the backpack from u on .....?"
" Your helper asked me to collect the item from u.."
etccccccc

Shocked, i questioned them," huh? what did u order ? what helper?" i don't have a helper at that time..

" but i had paid her and she asked me to collect the backpack from u..."  umpteen messages like this....
 
What happened was a number of the kids had actually paid her and she had asked them to collect the items from me....she posted the pics of my items and asked them to bank transfer the money to her when the kids ordered the items...  Then after transferring her, she asked them to collect from me.... i could not believe it  as she was a demure n  nice gal u know.??  

I told those kids to message her to clarify but she changed her number...  

Later i heard from the kids she had gone back to Philippines .I do not know how the kids solve the money issue...  but i want to tell my customer here ...my number is 93255386.... i m the owner of LovelyItems. If in future...  anyone w another number  asked u to collect items from me .. i am not responsible.....  i will accompany u to make a police report ...  i will get that person to jail  if he or she is so daring to scam n made me the scapegoat....


No comments:

Post a Comment