Wednesday 11 December 2013

A conversation w Tabitha Chee my ex pupil, before I set off to the airport !


Tabitha Chee is my ex pupil whom I have taught sometimes back ! Cannot remember her well but she remembers me well ! Hahahhaa ! A conversation screenshot for u guys to read to kill time :) 
Time flies ! I am old leh ! Reaching a number I dislike ! Hahahah! 

Oh i received this today from a lovely customer Kelly ! Thanks v much for the heartwarming words ! Little card like this light up my days !
Thank u so much ! I will keep ur card :)

Hehe ! Ready to go ! Bringing two big luggage n one small one to Bangkok! First trip w my cousin ! Usually I travel alone for biz :) 
Airport here I come !!! 
Aero plane wait for meeeeee !  I take tiger airline, budget airline  ! Lalalalala ! 
Going to airport to eat before I board the plane ! 

Bye for now :) 






No comments:

Post a Comment