Friday 13 December 2013

Two very dedicated property agents

Don't be mistaken ! I m not paid to write this ! But once in while , I will like to blog about certain people in my life who left a good impression on me ! If u know me well, I speak from my heart ! I don't flatter ! 
Let me introduce two very dedicated agents of mine , also my students' parents ! Their names are Gigi koh n Daniel Tay! 
In the year 2009, I was desperate to have my house , a five storey house , Shaughnessy in yishun ( Miltonia close ) to be sold ! When my dad was diagnosed w cancer , our family had spent a lot on medical fee ! No joke sia when one is diagnosed w an illness n no insurance claim !no hospital fee to claim ! Sickness n medical fee can make a person poor too ! So buy medical or hospital insurance  ok? Hahaha! And that time I  was going thru a hard time as my clothing biz in bugis street was not doing well n I had lost a lot of my hard earned money from my teaching ! Oh in case u don't know my shop name is Icyvelle ! ( closed down leh)   The salesgirls that worked for me really sucked  , one even go jalan jalan for an hour or more n left my shop unattended ! ( how I know ? ...a couple of times when my students' parents went to patronize my store , they saw no one tending to my shop n gave me a call  ) ! Terrible ! So u see I wasn't doing well ! After much thought ,  I decided to sell off my big house to live in a smaller house w my mum !  For the first half of the year , I had  a few agents attempting to sell my house but to no avail ! Eventually I came to teach Gigi koh's kids ! I know her husband n her are agents n decided to give exclusive to them to sell my house ! They worked really hard doing advertisement on newspapers n web! Her husband Daniel will bring clients to view my house every now n then ! He walked up and down the five storey house to bring customers to see every level ! No joke okay , to walk up then down when the customers want to view the area repeatedly ! Is hard isn't it ? He is a very dedicated agent who never gives up ! Patient n very experienced in their trade ! For ur info In two to three weeks , my house was sold ! I don't make up stories here coz there are many of my students who would read this website too! So I don't pen something that is not true in my post ! 

So if u need someone to sell ur house , want someone knowledgable n experienced in their trade , U can contact 91990981 or 90033382

Did I tell u ? Gigi koh can bake good pastry too!! Hahaha ! Check her out on her Instagram agi9191! 


Good nite ! Time to sleep ! Flying back tmr to sg ! 


No comments:

Post a Comment