Saturday 1 February 2014

Sad

I guess many are having a great time celebrating CNY! Well , here I am at home crying ! The feeling of missing someone can kill sometimes ! I MISS my mummy ! I have been crying this cny for my mummy n also for another reason which I cannot pen down here ! Well is okay to cry actually ! God said we are allowed to mourn or cry ! He said " Blessed are those who mourn , for they will be comforted !" So is fine to cry becoz human has feelings ! But I won't cry for months like that ! Once in a while we can cry out heart out but we cannot allowed sadness to hinder us from moving forward ! I know i have a good future, I need to work toward that ! We are only On Earth on a transit ! My mummy n daddy are in Heavens n I will also join them one day ! I am assured n confident of that ! 

For ur info , my greatest fear in life is DeaTh! When I was little , I sometimes will cry in the night worrying of my parents , worried that they will be taken away one day ! I was also afraid of a lot of things ! Worried of darkness too ! Once I lived in a house ( Shaughnessy in yishun) , whenever I were back at ten in the night , I won't dare to go to the basement ! Becoz in my mind , baSement is a place to bury the dead ! So my mind will imagine all types of demon heads ! I will switch on all the lights ! But not for now , I overcome all FEARs in my life After I know who Jesus is ! He is my Saviour ! I no longer afraid of anything ! I used to have fear of water , really phobia u know ! And heights n haunted house in theme park too! All fears have gone after I received Jesus Christ into my life ! I cannot stop praising Him ! 

Thanks to a lot of my customers who are there to cheer me up when I am sad ! I am so blessed ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment