Wednesday 6 August 2014

Sad or ?? I have no idea hahahahha

For those who had seen my posts yesterday on my Instagram would know what happened ! . When I first get her to model , I really love her as my model! Many followers said she is v pretty n she pulls off my clothings v well ! They dropped me msgs complimenting her ! So I got her the second time for my mega collection which is going to be launched tmr !  

I like her a lot ! And my many followers on my Instagram knew I have brought her way up ! Make her shine like a star ! 

As u know she took part in a competition n wanna clinch the selfie queen title ! So she asked me to get my followers to like her post ( for ur info , the greatest likes will win ) ! So I did on my food account but not on my lovelyitemss account ! To be honest , my followers are my greatest friends! They really helped me out !  everyday she will whatsapp me panickingly that she is lagging ! She wanna gain fame a lot ! I gave her a lot of encouragement n told her is okay if she loses . I told her maybe she could clinch miss teenage award instead or other titles ! (I really have confidence in her ! )She become mad in msgs ! I guess she really wanna the title badly ! My friend said she is v rude while I was oblivious to it ! She continued w all those crazy msgs ! N said she wanna gain haters now , asking me to post up the convo ! So I did ! When I deleted , she asked me why I deleted ?? We weren't quarreling for ur info ! She just annoying me w all those MSGs ! I got a bit flared at that time becoz I was actually sick for a week ! 


Some started to whatsapp me that now I finally see her true colours ! This is their MSG " u make her shine like star! Shine like shit " They do not understand why I love her so much ! She had offended many people ! Actually I knew it long ago , but I was doing my job as a seller n I think she has the look n features  so I just ignored it ! Everyone has their flaws , nobody is perfect ! Only God is ! Haiz !!! 

I was really sad ! Not becoz I lost her as my model but sad that such things happened ! I have many followers that are pretty too so anytime I can get one ! Even if I don't get model to model my clothings , I still can sell them leh :)) 

Today  I need to clarify to everyone ! We are still friends ! We actually did not quarrel , is she just went crazy w her msgs ! I think she need to rectify her temper that all ! N maybe change for a better character ! That would make her a great person  ! She needs to be patient ! Slow to anger n abounding in steadfast love to everything ! Kids do make mistake same goes to adults :) if u were to ask her , I really treat her v well , I don't think she would deny that ! I gave her nice perfume from Korea etc! 

Sad here that i would miss her poses in future ! All the best to her future endeavours ! Though she may lose the selfie title but 
I still feel that she can clinch other title  ! All the best to her ! 

Thank u to all my friends on Instagram for ur concern ---foxedroses , Rebekah peh ,almightybel, Leon n cherylbaobao  , Pastelskull etc and all for loving me ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment